Trust In Mactracks
Mactracks is currently seeking positions for its ever-expanding business in the field of Apple computer repair. We are seeking a full-time employee that is an Apple Certified Macintosh Technician (ACMT). The job is five days a week with alternating Saturdays. Pay is determined by experience. Requirements for the job include:
- Current and applicable Apple certifications (ACMT, ACiT, etc)
- Experience repairing Apple computers and devices, either in technical support or hands-on
- Ability to communicate with non-technical customers about their service with Mactracks
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple units at one time
- Ability to work in team-based groups as well as on your own
- Ability to work at client’s location
- Reliable transportation
- Smart phone required
Do to the nature of our work with private and public sectors a strict background check will be performed.
Mactracks is a family-owned business and we do treat our employees like family. We want you to succeed. Mactracks serves a wide-range of clientele, and we specialize in both vintage and current units.
Submit your resume to: email@example.com
Calls about the position will not be answered; if you are a viable candidate we will contact you. Please list references in your resume.